jueves, 3 de julio de 2014

German Nobile - God Is Dead

If you're like me, then stop. I'm a horrible human being. However I've revealed before that like many people I enjoy reading some comics, and besides Crossed I've also followed Avatar Press's other big title God Is Dead. The original story done by Jonathan Hickman (Invincible, The Walking Dead) presents a chaotic vision of every single mythological deity descending to our hilarious little human world, and causing a huge riot seeking all the worship. Originally a monthly title but later bimonthly as Hickman left and Mike Costa (I dunno some GI Joe comic from Boom) took over to expand on the pantheons, and with this expansion came a new series of alternate wrap covers that are the subject of our second image post: the art of German Nobile.

I mention again for posterity's sake that I do not own any of these images, and with that if you've never checked this out before, enjoy:










- AA

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario